East meets West on this breath-taking island. Home to an iconic skyline, a melting pot of culture and cuisine as well as to natural beauty. A unique history has given rise to one the most international cities in the world.
This tour is recommended for the rushed traveller, who would like to experience the best of what Hong Kong has to offer on this jam-packed tour.
Your Newman Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel and help you navigate the bustling streets of this metropolis to ensure you enjoy the very best of Hong Kong.
We can tailor this tour to you. If you wish to see other parts of Hong Kong, please contact us.
- This tour can be tailored to suit your requirements, but includes:
- Stanley Market – Try your hand at bargaining at this well-known market. Find anything from traditional Chinese goods to the latest fashion trends.
- Hong Kong Tramway – Take the tramway as you traverse Hong Kong.
- Victoria Peak – Take the 125-year-old Peak Tram and climb above the iconic high rise to the Peak Galleria and enjoy stunning views of this bustling city.
- Hong Kong Maritime Museum – Discover over 2000 years of Chinese maritime history and the development of Hong Kong from port to economic powerhouse.
- Victoria Harbour – Take a stroll along Victoria Harbour, the home to the iconic New Year’s fireworks display and enjoy the open promenades next to the dense urban sprawl.
- Po Lin Monastery & Big Buddha – Take a trip to Lantau Island and hop on a cable car to see spectacular views as you cross through Hong Kong’s lush hills and marvel at the tallest seated bronze Buddha in the world.
- The Hong Kong 1 Day Tour includes nine hours with a native English speaking guide, a delicious lunch, up to a value of 245HKD (200RMB) per person and all public transport fees throughout your tour.
N.B. Entry fee to tourist attractions is not included.
(All prices in Hong Kong Dollars and Chinese Renminbi per guest)
|4 or more guests||1,700(1,390)|
Please note the above pricing is subject to change in the exchange rate. Prices will be determined on the exchange rate of the day before booking of the tour.
Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
“Will tell you folk stories known only to natives”
Christie Lee, China Daily
“Plenty of fascinating historical information”
John Sunyer, Time Out
Hong Kong Tour Follow Up
Guests on the Hong Kong Tour will receive a follow up email featuring informative and entertaining links including the following:
- Articles on the interesting development of this metropolis and how it has risen to become an international business haven.
- Links to photos and videos showing how Hong Kong has changed in recent years.
- Interesting information on some of the modern problems that this city has experienced as a result of rapid modernisation.