East meets West on this breath-taking island. Home to an iconic skyline, a melting pot of culture and cuisine as well as to natural beauty. A unique history has given rise to one the most international cities in the world.
For the traveller wanting to fully experience everything that this city has to offer, from history and culture to the outdoors and local cuisine.
Your Newman Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel and help you navigate the bustling streets of this metropolis to ensure you enjoy the very best of Hong Kong.
We can tailor this tour to you. If you wish to see other parts of Hong Kong, please contact us.
- This tour can be tailored to suit your requirements, but includes:
Day 1 Highlights include:
- Stanley Market, Hong Kong Tramway, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Maritime Museum, Victoria Harbour, Po Lin Monastery & Big Buddha. See details here.
Day 2 Highlights include:
- Star ferry, 10,000 Buddha Monastery, Chi Lin Nunnery, Nan Lian Gardens, Star ferry, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. See details here.
Day 3 Highlights include:
Lamma Island A welcome retreat from the busy metropolis with no high rise in sight. Famous for its lush forests, hidden beaches and quiet villages, this is the perfect place to explore another side of Hong Kong.
Cheung Chau A far more populated island, with a downtown are full of local seafood restaurants as well as hidden gems such as Cheung Po Tsai Cave, Pak Tai Temple and the ancient rock carving, Cheung Chau rock.
Dragon’s Back Take a hike across one of Hong Kong most popular routes and enjoy stunning views into the sea and surrounding islands.
Disneyland Hong Kong Enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at this theme park on Lantau Island.
The Hong Kong 3 Day Tour includes nine hours with a native English speaking guide, a delicious lunch, up to a value of 245HKD (200RMB) per person and all public transport fees throughout your tour.
N.B. Entry fee to tourist attractions is not included.
(All prices in Hong Kong Dollars and Chinese Renminbi per guest)
|4 or more guests||4,420(3,610)|
Please note the above pricing is subject to change in the exchange rate. Prices will be determined on the exchange rate of the day before booking of the tour.
Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
“Will tell you folk stories known only to natives”
Christie Lee, China Daily
“Plenty of fascinating historical information”
John Sunyer, Time Out
Hong Kong Tour Follow Up
Guests on the Hong Kong Tour will receive a follow up email featuring informative and entertaining links including the following:
- Articles on the interesting development of this metropolis and how it has risen to become an international business haven.
- Links to photos and videos showing how Hong Kong has changed in recent years.
- Interesting information on some of the modern problems that this city has experienced as a result of rapid modernisation.