Newman Tours are a British managed company that lead informative and entertaining tours all over China.
With six years of experience under our belt we are now beginning to develop new walking tour apps, and are therefore looking to recruit an app developer with a proven track record to work for us on a part time basis.
The primary task will be to develop a free walking tour app with optional extra paid additional content that can be downloaded by Apple and Android users. The app will feature text, photos, video, and GPS triggering.
- Must have at least intermediate level English.
- Must have previously designed and published apps with GPS features for Apple and Android.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work at least two full days a week.
- Experience of e-book and traditional hard copy book publishing will also be looked upon favourably.
- You’ll be paid 300RMB per day for the first ninety days of work. After that you will be paid 320RMB per day for the next 90 days, then 360RMB per day for the next 90 days, and then 420RMB for the next ninety days. All of the amounts stated are after tax so you also get to keep all of your salary.
- On top of this, you will not only receive tips from guests, but will also get 15% of any revenue received from new clients who heard about Newman Tours from you for up to six months of that guest’s first tour taking place.
- You will also have the opportunity to experience our exciting tours free of charge.
- You may also have the chance to try your hand at marketing, sales, design, human resources, accounting, or business administration.
- If you impress on a part time basis then we would hope to be able to offer you a full time position with Newman Tours.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com with the heading “App Developing Executive” containing the following:
- An English-language CV.
- Specify in your cover email whether you would like a two, three, or four day a week contract.
- Links to at least two apps that you have been involved in making (please specify the role you played in making these apps).